Week of 3/13/23
Hashtag Prompt: On web, there's a new button when adding a Quick Post, Comment or Article to make it easier than ever to add hashtags (it's also available for Quick Posts on iOS and Android).
Create a Page Without a Title: Many Hosts have requested the ability to remove titles for the Page feature within a Space, often to better spotlight an image or video. You can now do so!
We added a slew of new updates on web, and they'll be coming to mobile soon. What's new:
- Speaker names now appear during Multispeaker Livestreams
- When a Speaker disables their camera, their profile image now appears (along with their name)
- Muted Speakers now display a "muted" icon
- We display an indicator to show which Speaker is actively talking
More Flexible Time Options for Events: We've updated our Events feature (as well as our new Single Event offering) to allow for more precise time scheduling, down to the minute.
- Adjusted alignment for images and GIFs in chats
- Fixed a bug with color picker input in Space settings
- Renamed “Chat Messages” to “Private Chat Messages” inside notification settings
Week of 3/6/23
- When Livestreaming from the iOS or Android apps you can now invite Speakers to join you on screen.
- We've made the ability to hide the live chat panel on web more apparent.
- We've adjusted the placement of some streaming controls and indicators, and made a few additional small design improvements.
'New Messages' Indicator in Chats: If you step away from an active chat on the web, we'll now display an indicator that lets you jump right to the latest messages.
Tap and Hold to View 'Cheers' in Mobile Feeds: Wish you could see who "cheered" a post in your mobile feeds? Wish no more!
Cancellation Reminder on iOS: If your members subscribed to a Plan on iOS then decided to cancel, it was up to them to stop their recurring subscription through Apple. We now offer a friendly reminder for them to do so.
- Fixed an issue where the “Member Purchases a Plan” notification option was not appearing to Hosts in some cases.
- Fixed an issue causing the camera and microphone indicator to still be displayed on your browser tab after participating in a Livestream.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling to the top of a Feed on web was displaying an incorrect animation behavior.
- Updated Welcome Checklist suggestion items for Spaces.
Week of 2/27/23
- Livestreaming Enhancements: Participants can now change their microphone and camera settings during a Livestream (not just when first joining). External audio playback sources like Bluetooth speakers can also now be selected as an option.
In addition, the green bubble "member is live" indicators are also now removed on web for Livestream chats.
- Member Download Updates: Host member download files now include information on whether a member has mobile push notifications and/or email notifications enabled, as well as if their email notifications are set to the Daily Digest or "As Activity Happens" settings.
- Native Video Player Improvements: We've made some nips and tucks to our native video player to make icons more readable and improve controls.
- Navigation/Spaces Improvements: We re-added the "Invite to Space" item in the three dots menu on member profile pages and made some small cosmetic updates, including the removal of the "half circle" indicator on web next to Spaces with new activity.
- Streamlined the “join this space” flow when joining from a Livestream preview (after joining, members will be redirected right to the Livestream)
Week of 2/20/23
- You can now go live and invite up to 8 additional people into the stream from your audience! Perfect for Q&As, guest speakers, interviews…you may find yourself using Zoom less and less.
- Duplicating Articles
- Duplicate something already written and push it into any Space. Time=saved.
- View Emails in Member Lists
- You’ve always been able to download your member data on the Business Plan and up, but now you can also quickly view email addresses when looking at the member list, as a Host.
- Improved Search and Hashtag Results Sorting
- Find what you’re looking for, fast. Now you can easily filter search results by Top, Newest and Oldest.
- Mark individual notifications as read and unread
- You can now mark individual notifications as either read or unread
- Course Visuals
Week of 2/13/23
- Single Events
- Hosts can now easily add a Single Event feature tab to any Space.
- Sound notifications on iOS
- When enabled, iOS push notifications can now play a sound on your device.
- Email notifications now mention Network name, not just the Space name.
Week of 2/6/23
- Purchase Plan Notifications for Hosts
- You can now opt in for notifications when members purchase plans in your notifications panel.
- Playback speeds on mobile
- You can now adjust the playback speed for native videos.
- Small Livestream Updates
- We began rolling out an under the hood update to livestreaming to prepare for our upcoming multispeaker release.
- Mighty Insights Updates
- Tabs have been reorganized to better highlight member engagement.
- Zapier Updates
- Our Zapier integration is now fully compatible with our recent Spaces release.
- Desktop Notifications
- We’ve added the ability to optionally receive notifications in your desktop browser.
- Individual Notifications Mark as Read
- On desktop, we’ve added the ability to mark an individual notification as read (just click the dot on the left)
- Certain links to other places within your Mighty Network (on mobile) are now opening in the app versus your mobile web browser.
Week of 1/31/22:
- The ability to "Move" the post has been added to both Scheduled Posts and Saved Drafts.
- Clicking hashtag in a livestream chat will now open in a new browser
- Resolved an issue where Livestream chats were disappearing when adding a comment
- Resolved a situation where past Events were not displaying properly
Week of 1/23/23:
- Updated Member Role and Category Display:
- Custom member Network roles and Member Categories now appear next to a member's name on web. Coming soon to mobile!
Week of 1/16/23:
- Highlighted Hashtags Feature Tab
- You can now enable a dedicated feature tab that will display the full list of Highlighted Hashtags for a Space. You can rename and reorganize this as you see fit, so you can even call it “Topics” if you’d like!
- Video Playback Speed Options
- On the web, it's now possible to speed up or slow down playback for videos uploaded to your Mighty Network, as well as for embedded YouTube videos.
- Light and Dark Mode Logos
- You can now add different Light and Dark Mode logos for your Network and any Space.
- New Default Member Profile and Network About Page Images
- For those that haven't already customized things, we've given the default Network images a Spaces-tastic visual update! So when members do not upload an avatar, you'll now see a new set of default images instead.
If you haven’t seen it already, check out our product roadmap with details on the next set of upcoming features!