We want to make sure your members are up to date with all the great stuff happening in your Mighty Network! And that they can choose exactly how they want to stay notified (we have a helpful article here that you can share with them on tailoring what they receive).
They can choose whether they want to receive notifications via email and/or mobile push as well as the frequency: As Activity Happens or a Daily Digest (enabled by default).
They will always receive in-app notifications for any notifications they have toggled on.
Each of these notifications can be individually toggled on or off in your member’s profile settings: Personal Settings > Notifications.
These are the notifications that your member sees in their Settings:
- Cheers On Your Stuff: When others cheer on Quick Posts, Articles, Questions, Polls, and Comments you created.
- Comments On Your Stuff: When others comment on Quick Posts, Articles, Events, Questions, and Polls you created.
- Comments After You: When others comment after your comment or reply.
- @Mentions: When others tag you directly in a Post, or Comment.
- Updates From Your Hosts: When a Host posts or sends a message.
- Event Updates and Reminders: When the Event Host sends an update or when reminders are sent before an event starts.
- Poll Answers and Results: When others vote on your Polls.
- Activities Relevant to You: When people near you join, or when there is relevant trending activity.
- Activities From Members You Follow: When members you follow post new content
- Chat Messages: When other members and Hosts send you Private Chat messages.
- Ambassador Notifications: When members you referred to join the Network, and when you level up your Ambassador status.
- New Course Material: When new Course material is published or unlocked.
- Livestream: When a Host goes live anywhere in the Network.
- All Posts: When there’s any type of new post
Group or Course Notifications
At the bottom of their notifications list, they can also turn on notifications for specific Groups and Courses that they are a member of:
Please note: If they turn off email and mobile push notifications at the Network notification level, they will not receive notifications for a Group or a Course.
Other Notifications They May Receive
They may also receive the following types of notifications. Because these are account-specific and transactional, they can’t opt-out of these notifications.
- Welcomes, invites, reminders, and approvals to join a Mighty Network, Group, or Course
- List of Mighty Networks they’re a member of (when signing in via mightynetworks.com)
- Password or sign-in-related notifications
Payment/Plan notifications: Status updates or changes for free trials, payments, and one-time or subscription Plans.
For a full breakdown of your member’s notifications, check out the article How Your Notifications Work as a Member.
To learn about notifications you receive as a Host or Moderator, check out the article What Kind of Notifications Will I Get as a Mighty Networks Host?