Community Design™ is our ground-breaking framework for how to create a thriving community that’s so valuable you can charge for it, and so well-designed it practically runs itself. Over 8000 people have been through a version of our Community Design™ training and we’re constantly expanding on it and offering new opportunities to learn.
In our current training, Community Design™, you’ll get the “cheat codes” that will allow you to bypass the stress and complexity of designing a paid community and skip straight to engagement and revenue.
Members of Community Design™ will experience teaching sessions from Mighty’s founder and CEO, Gina Bianchini, and Live Workshopping sessions.
Whether you define success as creating a community so valuable you can charge for or so well-designed it essentially runs itself, we’ll have the strategy, support, (and software!) to help you get from $0 to $100,000 or more per year in revenue.
There's plans, guides, templates, calendars and more—we're getting you 70% of the way there, right out of the gate. Here's a sneak peek at the curriculum.
How to Harness the Hero's Journey to Understand your Members
The 3 Traps Every Community Builder Falls Into—and How to Avoid Them
The 5 Elements of Community Design™
How to Craft Your Big Purpose (with coaching and real-time feedback)
How to Communicate and Use Your Story
- How to Identify and Interview Your Ideal Members
- How to Chart Our a Year in the Life (YIL) for Your Members
- How to Turn Your YIL into Monthly Themes and Weekly Actions
- How to Write A Member Profile Story
- How to Structure Your Community to Charge $500+
- How to Price Your Programs (with a helpful formula!)
- Translating Your Big Purpose into Your Perfect Promise and Create a Killer Sales Page
- Recruiting Your First Members
- Workshopping Your Way to Growth
- Growing Your Community to $100,000 and Beyond
- Technical Topics Related to Running a Successful Mighty Network
- ...and more!
With all of those resources and frameworks as well as the support and coaching from the community, Community Design™ is worth upwards of $9,000. And other courses and programs that promise to teach you how to build community, and aren’t even taught live, cost between $2,000-$4,000. We charge $349 for Community Design™ and you’ll have lifetime access to the materials, replays, and a supportive community of your peers.