If you're a member of a Mighty Network, you'll automatically start receiving notifications when there is activity that is relevant to you.
By default, you'll get push notifications on your phone or emails depending on how you set up your preferences.
To update your notification settings, go to Your Settings (by tapping or clicking on the gear icon from your profile) and select Notifications.
If you have the mobile app installed, you'll see the option to choose whether you want to be notified about activity relevant to you via email only, by mobile notifications only or through both methods. You can also select "None" and you will be unsubscribed from receiving any notifications going forward.
Once you've selected the way you want to be notified, you can toggle which types of notifications you want to receive.
You can choose to receive an email or push notification when:
- A member messages you directly
- Someone @ mentions you in a post or comment
- There is a new comment on your post
- There are notifications related to an event you are attending
- There is a new comment on a post on which you also commented
- There is a cheer on your post
- There is a new post from your one your Network Hosts
- There are new posts from people you follow
- A question was asked that you can help answer
- Activities occur that are relevant to you
You can update your notification preferences anytime from the mobile app or on the web and they'll be updated everywhere.