When you create your own Mighty Network, you’ll start on a free 14-day trial of The Business Plan.
You’ll have access to all the features of the Business Plan — Courses, Groups, Chat, Livestreaming, Video Upload, and more during that time.
Once your free trial ends (or before!) you can lock in those features and upgrade to The Community Plan or The Business Plan.
If you don’t upgrade, your Mighty Network will still exist but it will be on our Free Plan, with limited features.
Not sure which plan to choose? Here’s what you need to know.
All of our plans are 100% ad-free, and include:
- Unlimited members
- Your own website
- The ability to charge for membership in 100s of local currencies
- Access via our free Mighty Networks iOS and Android apps
- Quick Posts, Articles, and Topics
- Direct messaging between members
The Community Plan is great if you want to take all of that and add:
- Premium groups — these can be free, or you can charge for access to them.
- Native video upload to Articles and Quick Posts
- Our built-in Polls & Questions feature, great for simple quick engagement
- 2 hours of livestreaming, with up to 50 participants
- Create and hold Events (online or in-person)
- Mighty Insights — Analytics with an Overview of your Mighty Network’s activity
- 50 GB of storage
- Add a custom domain
The Business Plan includes all of that and:
- Courses — create and sell courses
- Download your member data — including their emails
- API integration via Zapier
- A custom navigation link to connect your Mighty Network to your online shop, blog, or anywhere else
- An extra 2 hours of monthly livestreaming and an extra 50 participants (so 4 hours/month for up to 100 participants)
- An extra 100GB of storage (150GB total) and unlimited storage for course videos
- For any premium plan, if you want additional storage, livestreaming hours, of livestreaming participants you can layer on a monthly Engagement Boost.
You can also purchase those Engagement Boosts from right inside your Mighty Network by going to Network Settings > Your Plan > Storage and Usage. To learn more, visit our help center article here.
Interested in your own branded mobile apps? You can explore Mighty Pro to learn about how you can launch your Mighty Network with your own apps available on iOS and Android, under your own brand, in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can join my Mighty Network?
All Mighty Networks plans offer the ability to add an unlimited number of members.
Can I integrate a Mighty Network with my website and CRM?
Yes! With The Community Plan or The Business Plan, you can domain map your Mighty Network. With The Business Plan, you can also set up custom links between your website and Mighty Network.
Can I charge for membership, groups, and courses?
You can charge a one-time payment, or an annual or monthly subscription fee for access to your Mighty Network, a group, a course, or a bundle of groups and/or courses. Learn more about how to make money with a Mighty Network here.
If you do choose to use our payments feature, there is a small transaction fee that’s taken by Mighty Networks on every purchase. The fee for plans made on the Business Plan is 2%, Community Plan is 3%, and Free Trial is 5%. Our full documentation around how you get paid can be found here.
Can I charge in local currencies?
Yes, you can charge in over 100 local currencies.
Is a Mighty Network really free?
Can I really offer online courses?
Can I offer multiple groups?
Do I need a separate web host for my Mighty Network?
How long are your contracts?
No contract required! We offer monthly plans that can be canceled or downgraded at any time.
Is there a discount if I purchase a whole year of service at one time?
How do I cancel my plan?
Can I switch plans?
Of course! You can easily change plans directly from your Mighty Network when you go to Network Settings > Your Plan.