We've created a special link that removes a few steps in joining your Mighty Network from a Facebook Group. To get your link, go to Network Settings > Members > Invite Directly from a Facebook Group or Linkedin.
Then, post the link in your Facebook Group when you're ready to move your Facebook Group.
With this link, if your Mighty Network is public:
- New members will skip a few steps in the sign-up flow.
- Once signed in, they will land on your Mighty Network.
If your Mighty Network is paid:
- New members will go directly to a page to choose the plan they want to purchase. They will be able to view more details about the Plans available for purchase.
- They select and pay for the Plan they want to buy, and skip a few steps in the sign-up flow.
- Once signed in, they will land in your Mighty Network.
If your Mighty Network is private or secret:
- New members will skip the request to join step and any questions you have set up for them to answer.
- Once signed in, they will land in your Mighty Network. They will not be required to answer your Request to Join questions or get additional approval.